Born: October 9, 1934
Where the African continent geographically descends into the Cape of Good Hope, sits Umlindi Wemingizimu, rising over 3000 feet into the South African sky. This translates into “The Watcher of the South”, today known as Table Mountain. The legend goes that its duty was to stand guard over anything evil or dangerous that may come from the south or the ocean. From the shores once inhabited by the San beach walkers and Khoikoi Bushmen, at the settlement at Table Bay known as Capetown, in the shadow of the mountain, began the life of a pilgrim on a devout journey (Haj), whose musical persona would transcend beyond the mundane, into spiritual echoes of Africa itself....
- The Song Is My Story by James Nadal
- Mukashi (Once upon a time) by Gabriel Medina Arenas
- Mukashi Once Upon a Time by Maurizio Zerbo
- African Piano by John Kelman
- Sotho Blue by Raul d'Gama Rose