Saxophonist Bryan Murray’s mature conception of music distinguishes him as both a performer and as a composer. His music has a unique sensibility, focusing simply on caliber of ideas and timelessness of melody. He is firmly rooted in an improvisational and communicative tradition, but remains open to all styles of music, resulting in a sound that draws from all genres and defies categorization. Most importantly, his work retains the sense of joy that initially attracted both performers and appreciators to music: he plays because he loves to; and that love speaks, loud and clear, to his audience....
- Still Alive And Kickin' Down The Walls by Dave Wayne
- Still Alive and Kickin' Down the Walls by Dan McClenaghan
- Pretend It's The End of the World by William Carey
- Pretend It's The End of the World by Raul d'Gama Rose
- Pretend It's the End of the World by Dan McClenaghan