Charles Evans decided to become a baritone saxophone specialist at the age of seventeen, after playing alto saxophone for five years. After attending the Pennsylvania Governor’s School for the Arts in 1997, he set out to develop a personal saxophone sound and become a great baritone saxophonist.
Charles received a bachelors degree in jazz performance from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. During these years he studied with the likes of Bill Zaccagni, Chris Farr, John Swana, Jim Buckley, and the great David Liebman. His experience with Liebman proved life-changing, instilling an artistic mindset in the young baritone saxophonist and inspiring him to pursue music to his fullest potential....
- On Beauty by Glenn Astarita
- Subliminal Leaps by Neri Pollastri
- Subliminal Leaps by Eyal Hareuveni
- Live at Saint Stephens by Raul d'Gama Rose
- Live at St. Stephens by Jakob Baekgaard
- The King Of All Instruments by Eyal Hareuveni