Born in Chicago, Chris was playing drums at age three and began performing his first professional gigs at eleven. At nineteen, Parker began recording and touring with blues great Paul Butterfield and broke into the New York studio scene in 1970, doing records, movie scores and filling the drum chair at Saturday Night Live.
Toph, as friends know him, recorded platinum, gold and Grammy winning albums and CDs with many artists, including the original Brecker Brothers, Bob Dylan, Cher, Donald Fagen, Ashford and Simpson, Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Freddie Hubbard, James Brown, Joe Cocker, Salt 'n' Pepa, Stuff, Miles Davis, Patti LaBelle and Michael Bolton...
- Full Circle by Jakob Baekgaard
- Full Circle by Dan McClenaghan
- The Chris Parker Trio by Dan Bilawsky
- Live in Detroit by C. Michael Bailey
- Live In Detroit by Michael P. Gladstone
- Live in Detroit by Mark F. Turner
- Late in Lisbon by Javier AQ Ortiz