Chris Washburne is one of those rare musicians whose musical activities cross many styles and cultural borders. From early in his career he refused to be pigeon-holed as just being a jazz or classical player, but instead has continually pursued a diverse path. Chris is currently freelancing as a studio musician and performing trombone, bass trombone, tuba, didjeridu, and percussion with various classical, jazz, rock, and Latin groups in New York City. He also tours extensively with various groups and has concertized throughout the North America, Europe, Asian, Africa, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean....
- Fields Of Moons by Dan Bilawsky
- Fields Of Moons by Mark Corroto
- The Hunting Of The Snark by Mark Corroto
- Land of Nod by Woodrow Wilkins
- Land of Nod by Jerry D'Souza
- Land of Nod by Elliott Simon
- Land of Nod by Michael P. Gladstone