Born: February 15, 1966
Dena and her trio (Martin Wind on bass and Matt Wilson on drums) have developed a hard-swinging and dynamic sound that audiences crave, and have accumulated a list of performance credits that proves it. From the legendary Blue Note, Iridium and the Jazz Standard in New York, Jazz Alley in Seattle, and the Kennedy Center in DC to Body and Soul in Tokyo and Alexander Plaz in Rome, they always deliver “….vivid and often exciting demonstrations of how innovative her musical concepts are…” (Philip Elwood, San Francisco Examiner). Dena has brought that vitality and innovation to performances alongside the likes of Ray Brown, Clark Terry, Marian McPartland, Benny Golson, Rufus Reid, Slide Hampton and many, many others, and numerous jazz festivals worldwide have had Dena on their roster, including Monterey, San Francisco and Litchfield in the U.S., the Red Sea Jazz Festival in Israel and the Ancona Festival in Italy....
Live at The Jazz Standard, Volume OneMAXJAZZ
Live at Jazz Standard Volume TwoMAXJAZZ
A Walk in the ParkMAXJAZZ
Love's HolidaySharp Nine Records
This information is provided by discogs.com or the profile administrator.
- Live at Jazz Standard Volume Two by Donald Elfman
- Live at The Jazz Standard, Volume One by Donald Elfman
- Live at The Jazz Standard, Volume One by C. Michael Bailey
- A Walk in the Park by Jim Santella
- A Walk in the Park by C. Michael Bailey
- Love's Holiday by C. Michael Bailey
- I Can See Clearly Now by David Adler