Eric Person is setting a new standard in sound. For over twenty years, Eric has been committed to composing, recording and performing contemporary American music. He plays the alto and soprano saxophones and flute and is featured as a leader and sideman on more than 30 recordings. Eric studied at the St. Louis Conservatory of Music and has been active in the New York and international jazz scene for decades. His broad range of experience with Dave Holland, McCoy Tyner, Chico Hamilton, Ronald Shannon Jackson, the World Saxophone Quartet, and John Hicks, have all contributed greatly to his mature alto and soprano sound and his skills as an arranger and composer....
- Thoughts on God by Glenn Astarita
- Rhythm Edge by Fred Bouchard
- Reflections: The Best of Collection by Florence Wetzel
- Eric Person And Meta-Four: Live at Big Sur by Russ Musto
- Extra Pressure by Derek Taylor