Born: January 4, 1954
Eugene Chadbourne (January 4, 1951 in Mount Vernon, New York) is a USA composer, improvisor, guitarist and banjoist. He has also been a reviewer for the All Music Guide (AMG), and a contributor to Maximum RocknRoll.
Chadbourne started out playing rock and roll guitar, but quickly grew bored with the form's conventions. He started studying other genres, including blues, country, bluegrass, free jazz, and noise - eventually synthesizing all those heterogeneous influences into a unique style of his own. He was also influenced early on by the experimental stylings of Captain Beefheart and the Mothers of Invention....
- Odd Time by Raul d'Gama Rose
- The Hills Have Jazz by Jerry D'Souza
- The Hills Have Jazz by Kurt Gottschalk
- The Hills Have Jazz by John Kelman
- Pain Pen by Mark Corroto
- Young At Heart/Forgiven by Glenn Astarita