Born: April 6, 1937
Over decades, Gene Bertoncini has firmly established himself as one of the most eloquent and versatile masters of the guitar. With elegance and ease, he bridges jazz, classical, pop, and bossa nova styles, integrating his own spontaneous and tasteful improvisations along the way. He has earned highest critical acclaim for his artistry on both the classical and electric guitar.
Bertoncini’s musical roots go back to his early years in the Bronx where he grew up in a house filled with music. His love affair with the guitar began when he was seven, and by the time he was sixteen, he was appearing on New York television....
- Smile: Jazz Therapy Volume 1 by J Hunter
- Smile: Jazz Therapy Volume 1 by Dr. Judith Schlesinger
- Jazz Therapy, Volume 1: Smile by Karen Hogg
- Concerti by Michael P. Gladstone
- Concerti by Laurel Gross
- Concerti by Dan McClenaghan