Born: September 19, 1952
Henry Kaiser (born Oakland, California, 1952) is widely recognized as one of the most creative and innovative guitarists, improvisers, and producers in the fields of rock, jazz, and experimental music.
As one of the first generation of American free improvisers, he has helped unfetter the guitar from the conventions of genre-bound techniques. A restless collaborator who constantly seeks the most diverse and personally challenging contexts for his music, he not only produces and contributes to a staggering number of recorded projects, he performs frequently throughout the USA, Europe and Japan, with several regular groupings as well as solo guitar concerts and concerts of freely improvised music with a host of diverse instrumentalists....
- Plane Crash Two by Glenn Astarita
- The Celestial Squid by Troy Collins
- The Celestial Squid by Roger Farbey
- Zen Kaiju by Eyal Hareuveni
- Invite the Spirit 2006 by Kurt Gottschalk
- Sky Garden by John Kelman