Jared Gold's recent emergence as one of New York's most in demand organists comes from years of dedication and respect to the Hammond B-3. With such influences as Larry Young, Jack McDuff, and Don Patterson, a unique philosophy based on extending harmony and solidifying groove has taken precedence. Versatility has provided Jared the opportunity to work with such established veterans as Dave Stryker, John Abercrombie, Ed Cherry, Jon Gordon, Oliver Lake, Bill Goodwin, Adam Nussbaum, Jimmy Ponder, Ralph Bowen, Bruce Williams, Cecil Brooks III, Don Braden, Ralph Peterson, William Ash, John Swana, and Tony Reedus...
- Intuition by Dan Bilawsky
- Golden Child by Dan Bilawsky
- Golden Child by Mark F. Turner
- All Wrapped Up by Bruce Lindsay
- All Wrapped Up by Dan Bilawsky
- Out Of Line by Bruce Lindsay
- Out Of Line by Dan Bilawsky