Ajemian has acquired a high profile in the improvised music scene over the years, performing with Jeff Parker (Tortoise, Brian Blade) weekly for five years in Chicago, Rob Mazurek's Mandarin Movie, Exploding Star Orchestra (with Bill Dixon); the Chicago Underground Trio/Quartet and Ken Vandermark's Crisis Ensemble. Then to NYC where he's been found with Helado Negro, Marc Ribot's Sun Ship, Matana Robert's CoinCoin & Devendra Banhart. Ajemian's curiosity has ranged far and wide—he's just as comfortable in the hushed, folksy setting of Born Heller, his duo with Josephine Foster, as he is in the breath-processed arrangements of his large ensemble Who Cares How Long You Sink...
- Folklords by Enrico Bettinello
- Folklords by Troy Collins
- A Way a Land of Life by Vincenzo Roggero
- A Way A Land Of Life by John Sharpe
- The Art Of Dying by Nic Jones
- The Art of Dying by John Barron