Jim Hobbs was born and raised in north-eastern Indiana at the convergence of three rivers. He is a recipient of the Doris Duke New Works Grant for composition from Chamber Music America. After a childhood of chewing hay and catching salamanders he began playing the saxophone. He received a full scholarship to Berklee College of Music where he majored in composition. It was there that he met bassist Timo Shanko and started the Fully Celebrated Orchestra (FCO), which has released 10+ recordings on various labels including Silkheart, Skycap and Innova...
- As The Crow Flies by Glenn Astarita
- As The Crow Flies by Mark Corroto
- Drunk on the Blood of the Holy Ones by John Sharpe
- The Story Of Mankind by Nic Jones
- Lapis Exilis by Germein Linares
- Lapis Exilis by Paul Olson