Dr. Joe Gilman is the music director of the Brubeck Institute's Fellowship Program, a full-time professor of music at American River College in Sacramento, and music director of Capital Jazz Project. He has received bachelor's degrees in classical piano and jazz studies at Indiana University, a master's degree in jazz and the contemporary media from the Eastman School of Music, and a doctoral degree in education from the University of Sarasota.
Joe has been the primary pianist with jazz vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson since September 2006, and has also performed professionally with Eddie Harris, Woody Shaw, Marlena Shaw, Richie Cole, Joe Locke, George Duke, Chris Botti, Eric Alexander, David Fathead Newman, and Slide Hampton, and has recorded with Joe Henderson, Jeff Watts, and Robert Hurst....
View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Volume TwoCapri Records
View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Volume OneCapri Records
Joe GilmanKedar Entertainment Group
This information is provided by discogs.com or the profile administrator.
- Relativity by Edward Blanco
- Relativity by Dan Bilawsky
- Americanvas by Woodrow Wilkins
- Americanvas by Bruce Lindsay
- View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Volume Two by Hrayr Attarian
- View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Volume One by Michael P. Gladstone
- View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Volume One by Dr. Judith Schlesinger