Born: September 2, 1957
Born in 1957 in a South Philadelphia neighborhood filled with a history of jazz guitarists that starts with 1920's legend Eddie Lang continuing through to today's jazz guitar legend Pat Martino. Johnnie studied privately as a young man with Dennis Sandole, Joe Sgro and Pat Martino. Also during that time he studied composition at Rutgers University while doing local club dates and recording sessions at Alpha recording studio for Philly World Records. In 1984 Johnnie relocated to Los Angeles where he has been musically active in many facets such as writing,,recording, scoring, performing and sound designing for TV, films and recordings...
8 Shorts in Search of David LynchToneScience
This information is provided by discogs.com or the profile administrator.
- Stingy Brim by Budd Kopman
- Stingy Brim by Jim Santella
- Stingy Brim by Michael P. Gladstone
- Stingy Brim by Mark F. Turner
- Stingy Brim by Dan McClenaghan
- 8 Shorts in Search of David Lynch by AAJ Staff
- 8 Shorts in Search of David Lynch by Rex Butters