Active since: 1969
King Crimson is, as always, more a way of doing things. When there is nothing to be done, nothing is done: Crimson disappears. When there is music to be played, Crimson reappears. If all of life were this simple. Robert Fripp
King Crimson was conceived in November 1968 and born on January 13th 1969 in the Fulham Palace Cafe, London (Fripp/Ian McDonald/Greg Lake/Michael Giles/Pete Sinfield), coming to prominence after supporting The Rolling Stones at Hyde Park. Their ground-breaking debut In The Court Of The Crimson King (1969) described by Pete Townshend as an uncanny masterpiece, began a career that has spanned four decades and influenced many bands and individuals including Yes, Genesis, Tool, and Porcupine Tree....
- King Crimson: The Road to Red
- King Crimson: Larks' Tongues in Aspic (40th Anniversary Series Box)
- King Crimson: Discipline (40th Anniversary Series)
- King Crimson: Starless and Bible Black (40th Anniversary Series)
- In the Wake of Poseidon (40th Anniversary Series) by John Kelman