Born: May 2, 1976
MEECO “Grasp of idiom and phrasing and singular feel for writing material sensitive to tone and color.”
(Latin Jazz Network)
“Transboundary, musicality and sensitivity”
(All About Jazz)
These are just but a few of the accolades describing the talents of the German-born, producer/composer and citizen of Paris, France - “Meeco” aka Michael Maier.
Meeco’s music is first and foremost an emotional thing, for while at the piano, Meeco lets his feelings flow in order to create the soundtrack that corresponds with the pictures of his mind. Consequently, his work is intimate, fragile and introspective....
- Beauty of the Night by Dan Bilawsky
- Meeco: Beauty of the Night by Raul d'Gama Rose
- Beauty of the Night by Edward Blanco
- Perfume e Caricias by Edward Blanco
- Perfume e Carícias by Dan Bilawsky
- Amargo Mel by Raul d'Gama Rose