Lannie Battistini was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In 1994, Lannie returned to Puerto Rico to found Hands In Motion Music, Inc. While Lannie continued to tour throughout the United States and Latin America for internationally known Latin Artists such as Ednita Nazario and Olga Tanon, he participated in the Grammy winning live CD recording, Olga Viva, Viva Olga, at the House of Blues in Orlando, Florida in the Merengue/Pop category 2001, following a Grammy nomination for the same album the previous year.
Awards:Participant in the 2000 Grammy winning Latin Pop category, Olga Tanon's "Olga Viva, Viva Olga."
In a time where there are those who are trying to cling to what works, there are those who continue to reach for the stars! Lannie's not one of those artists that puts out music for the sake of selling records, but for his passion, dedication and respect for the art (especially Latin Music) and of course, Latin Jazz.
Al Santana, Former DJ/Radio Host for WSJT FM, Tampa, Florida Lannie gives us a fresh CD, with clear harmonies and Caribbean taste. It is a return to lyricism. This music may not be new, but it is necessary.
Fidel Morales, International Recording Artist, May 2009
Lannie gives us a fresh CD, with clear harmonies and Caribbean taste. It is a return to lyricism. This music may not be new, but it is necessary. Fidel Morales, International Recording Artist, May 2009
- "Hands In Motion, Latin Jazz, Lannie Battistini," HIMMusic '09
- "Jose Valentino" All About You album, Indie Label
- "Gentle Breeze" Charlie Figueroa, Smooth/Latin Jazz Album, San Juan PR, Indie Label
- "ClaraSalsa," Caramba Records, NY style Salsa album, Indie '09
- "Santa Fe's 'Acid Jazz'" Straightup/Jazz (Acid Jazz Records, CA)
- "Jibarro Jazz Vol. 6" album, Pedro Guzman's (Polygram/Rodven Records, Miami) Latin Jazz
- "Alma con Alma" Screto Publico, Latin Rock, Indie Label
- "Libre" - Jose Manuel, Pop Rock, Indie Label
- "Contra Viento y Marea" Jesse Joe, Pop Rock, Indie Label
- "Tu Gran Amor" - Lucy Nevarez, Bohemian, Indie Label
- "Con Amor Propio" - Orchestra Canela, Tropical
- "Brenda K. Star," Arranger, Recording Pianist - Tropical
- "Romanticamente Tropical" Irma Bruno's CD album, Bohemia
- "Remi," Anniversary six album collection, Childrens, Indie
- "El Quijote" Jaime Enrique's album, Christian/Crossover album
- "Cien Anos de Amor," David Ortiz's (Capa Prieto Discos, PR) Christian Live Poetry
- "Alma Desnuda" Gloria Muzzi's (Angel Eyes Records, Miami) Latin Pop
- "OBJETIVO FAMA," San Juan, PR as arranger/composer
- "Chakuchukucha," Children's Tropical Music, Indie Label
- "Sow... We've Been Told," Julius Vaughn's album, Arranger/Producer, HIMMusic Label
Disclaimer: All About Jazz is not responsible for the accuracy of the discographical data at the website(s) provided. If a link is no longer valid, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Willing to teach: