Born: January 28, 1959 Primary Instrument: Vibraphone
Bill Ware III born William Anthony Ware III (East Orange, New Jersey) is an jazz vibraphonist.
Ware played bass and piano early in his career, playing at the Harlem Jazzmobile. After spending several years playing Latin jazz, he formed his own Latin Jazz group, AM Sleep. He joined the Jazz Passengers in 1987, and in 1990 put together a group of sidemen as the Club Bird All-Stars, who accompanied him on a tour of Japan. Alongside this, he played with Groove Collective and Steely Dan in the first half of the 1990s. Later in the decade he teamed up with fellow former Jazz Passengers, Brad Jones and E...
- Los Sombras (with AM Sleep) (1987)
- Long & Skinny (with Club Bird) (Knitting Factory (1993)
- The Adventure (with Groove Thing) (Eight Ball, 1993)
- This is No Time... (with Groove Thing)(Knitting Factory, (1995)
- Vibes (Knitting Factory) (1998)
- With Drawn (Knitting Factory) (1999)
- Liebe Tunina (Knitting Factory) (2000)
- Keeping Up with the Jones (with Y2K Quartet) (Cathexis Records (1999)
- Sir Duke (with Marc Ribot) (Knitting Factory, (2001)
- Four (Knitting Factory) (2002)
- A Musical Offering (with Sara Wollan) (2003)
- Bach Set (with Sara Wollan) ) (Wollanware)(2005)
- Wonder Full (Random Chance)(2008)
- Played Right (Pony Canyon) (2010)
Disclaimer: All About Jazz is not responsible for the accuracy of the discographical data at the website(s) provided. If a link is no longer valid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.