Born: July 27, 1972 Primary Instrument: Vocalist
Currently, Paige Wroble is the featured vocalist with the Airmen of Note, the premier jazz band of the United States Air Force.
Paige is equally at home singing with a large group as she is in solo or combo performances. She has shared her remarkable talent in such diverse settings as large choirs, numerous jazz big bands, a wide variety of jazz, blues, rock, and pop combos, and solo classical performances. Additionally, Paige's musical versatility and reading ability render her a n A-list studio singer in the Washington D.C. area and beyond.
Whether singing the masterworks of the world's greatest classical composers, crooning the popular tunes of the Great American Songbook, or even belting the blues, this singer is one you should not miss!
Undeniably, Paige Wroble is an outstanding member of the Women In Jazz community!
Some of her credits include:
• Current featured vocalist with the Airmen of Note, the Premier Jazz Ensemble of the United States Air Force
• Appeared on both the Capitol Rotunda Arrival Service and the State Funeral for President Ronald Reagan with the United States Air Force Singing Sergeants and a United States Joint Services Choir.
• Featured vocalist with the East Tennessee Jazz Orchestra as well as The Streamliners, Knoxville's own premier swing band
• Founding member of Paige Five, Knoxville-based jazz quintet
• Soloist with the Oak Ridge Community Chorus
• Featured vocalist for Bootleg Blues
• Featured vocalist with Upstate New York's Empire Jazz Orchestra
• Participant in Area Metropolitan Opera Council Auditions
• Member of the Knoxville Opera Company Chorus
• Has shared the stage with jazz legends such as Ron Carter, Duffy Jackson, and Peter Erskine