2013 marks New York Voices 25th Anniversary in music. The Grammy Award winning vocal group has refined their musical story to a high art. They are known for their close knit voicings, inspired arrangements and unparalleled vocal blend. Their chameleon-like musicianship allows them to move seamlessly from setting to setting, be it orchestral/big band to the intimate trio lineup. With deep interests rooted in jazz, Brazilian, R and B, classical, and pop, their music mixes traditional sensibilities with more than a dash of the unexpected. They are first call from great arrangers and conductors like Don Sebesky, Michael Abene, Keith Lockhart, and Rob Fisher who all know and admire the complexity of what they do and want something out of the ordinary, something extraordinary. Like the great jazz vocal groups that have come before — Lambert, Hendricks and Ross, Singers Unlimited, and The Manhattan Transfer — they are firmly a part of that legacy and are dedicated to passing it on to generations to come....
- Let It Snow by Edward Blanco
- New York Voices Live with The WDR Big Band Cologne by Edward Blanco
- Live with the WDR Big Band Cologne by C. Michael Bailey
- A Day Like This by Woodrow Wilkins
- Sing! Sing! Sing! by Jim Santella
- Sing! Sing! Sing! by AAJ Staff