One of the more distinctive voices among a new breed of Hammond B-3 organ players on the jazz scene, Sam Yahel has earned the top spot in Down Beat's annual International Critics Poll as a Talent Deserving Of Recognition for the past four consecutive years.
Since moving to New York in 1990, Yahel has worked with a string of notable jazz artists including tenor saxophonists Joshua Redman and Eric Alexander, former James Brown sideman and alto sax great Maceo Parker, guitarists Peter Bernstein and Bill Frisell, trumpeters Ryan Kisor and Jim Rotondi, vocalists HYPERLINK Norah Jones (on her Grammy-winning Come Away With Me), Lizz Wright, and Madeleine Peyroux....
- Hometown by J Hunter
- Truth and Beauty by Celeste Sunderland
- Truth and Beauty by John Kelman
- In The Blink of An Eye by Glenn Astarita
- In The Blink of An Eye by C. Michael Bailey
- Sam Yahel Trio by C. Andrew Hovan