Named a Rising Star on the alto saxophone in 2006 and 2007 by the Downbeat Magazine International Critics Poll, STEVE LEHMAN is a saxophonist and composer whose work resides on the cutting-edge of contemporary music. He has been recognized as one of today's truly original creative voices by The Wire, The New York Times, The Village Voice, and Downbeat Magazine, as well as by National Public Radio. A former student of both Jackie McLean and Anthony Braxton, he has performed and recorded throughout the United States and Europe with his own ensembles, and with those led by Anthony Braxton, Dave Burrell, Mark Dresser, Vijay Iyer, Oliver Lake, and Meshell Ndegeocello....
- Mise en Abîme by Martin Longley
- Mise en Abîme by Dan Bilawsky
- Mise en Abîme by Luca Canini
- Mise en Abîme by Karl Ackermann
- Dialect Fluorescent by Troy Collins
- Travail, Transformation, and Flow by Troy Collins
- Travail, Transformation, and Flow by Mark F. Turner