Born: November 17, 1967
Tab Benoit - guitar, vocalist
With all the makings of an American music icon, Tab Benoit has become one of the premiere roots stylists of the century. Tab has paid his dues as a road troubadour playing 250 nights a year performing at venues across North America, honing his guitar chops and becoming part of Louisiana folklore.
Tab Benoit is a Cajun, born November 17, 1967; he grew up in Houma, Louisiana. A guitar player since his teenage years, he hung out at the Blues Box, a ramshackle music club and cultural center in nearby Baton Rouge run by guitarist Tabby Thomas. Playing guitar alongside Thomas, Raful Neal, Henry Gray and other high-profile regulars at the club, Benoit learned the blues first-hand from a faculty of living blues legends....
- Legacy: The Best of Tab Benoit by C. Michael Bailey
- Brother to the Blues by C. Michael Bailey
- Brother to the Blues by Jim Santella
- Fever for the Bayou by Jim Santella
- Fever for the Bayou by C. Michael Bailey
- Whiskey Store Live by C. Michael Bailey
- The Sea Saint Sessions by C. Michael Bailey