Born: November 17, 1967
Tab Benoit - guitar, vocalist
With all the makings of an American music icon, Tab Benoit has become one of the premiere roots stylists of the century. Tab has paid his dues as a road troubadour playing 250 nights a year performing at venues across North America, honing his guitar chops and becoming part of Louisiana folklore.
Tab Benoit is a Cajun, born November 17, 1967; he grew up in Houma, Louisiana. A guitar player since his teenage years, he hung out at the Blues Box, a ramshackle music club and cultural center in nearby Baton Rouge run by guitarist Tabby Thomas. Playing guitar alongside Thomas, Raful Neal, Henry Gray and other high-profile regulars at the club, Benoit learned the blues first-hand from a faculty of living blues legends....
Legacy: The Best of Tab BenoitTelarc Records
Brother to the BluesTelarc Records
Fever for the BayouTelarc Records
Whiskey Store LiveTelarc Records
The Sea Saint SessionsTelarc Records
This information is provided by discogs.com or the profile administrator.
Watch More Videos
- Tab Benoit - Medicine (2:26)
- Legacy: The Best of Tab Benoit by C. Michael Bailey
- Brother to the Blues by C. Michael Bailey
- Brother to the Blues by Jim Santella
- Fever for the Bayou by Jim Santella
- Fever for the Bayou by C. Michael Bailey
- Whiskey Store Live by C. Michael Bailey
- The Sea Saint Sessions by C. Michael Bailey