Active since: December 24, 1961
Back in 1999 Louis and Francois Moutin decided to form THE MOUTIN REUNION QUARTET in order to perform their original compositions. They had a common desire: to create music expressing the energy of life; full of emotion and spontaneity - a music close to them, to what they intimately feel, inhabited by Jazz' spirit, swing and grooves, inviting listeners and musicians to celebrate beauty and imagination.
They are sharing this desire with their two outstandingly skilled partners: the amazingly talented pianist Pierre de Bethmann and the immensely gifted saxophonist Rick Margitza. Not only Rick is a former partner of Mr. Miles Davis, but also both he and Pierre can pride themselves on their profoundly creative and extremely successful respective solo careers....
- Soul Dancers by John Kelman
- Sharp Turns by Laurel Gross
- Sharp Turns by John Kelman
- Something Like Now by Ken Franckling
- Something Like Now by Mark F. Turner
- Something Like Now by John Kelman
- Something Like Now by Chris May