The Wee Trio is a collaborative musical exploration consisting of vibraphonist James Westfall, bassist Dan Loomis, and drummer Jared Schonig. In what started as a regular collective of Brooklyn musicians who got together to jam, chemistry quickly formed and thus was born The Wee Trio....
- Live at the Bistro by Luigi Sforza
- Ashes To Ashes - A David Bowie Intraspective by Glenn Astarita
- Capitol Diner Vol. 2: Animal Style by Mark F. Turner
- Capitol Diner Vol. 1 by Troy Collins
- Capitol Diner Vol. 1 by J Hunter
James Westfall, Dan Loomis, and Jared Schonig play with fervent audacity, stretching the kinetic limits of their respective instruments. --Troy Collins, All About Jazz
The Wee Trio often veers from the expected...questioning the rules of jazz orthodoxy. They keep the music substantive and riddled with direction surprises...