Born: May 19, 1975
• Born in Wiltshire and native of the Westcountry until September 1998.
• Classically trained in piano, oboe and double bass.
• Left school at 15 after being hospitalised with a serious illness.
• Only played double bass for one year at school and on leaving, took up rock bass guitar instead.
• Studied Film at Middlesex University from 1998 � 2001.
• Joined rock band Sodium65 in 1999 and cut her teeth on live performances at prestigious venues including the Hard Rock Café on Piccadilly, Sound Republic in Leicester Square, The Water Rats in Kings Cross and The Garage in Highbury. Air-play on London’s XFM and BBC Radio followed the release of their debut EP “Don’t You Dare”....
Tales From a Forgotten City