Saxophonist, composer and author Walt Weiskopf began his New York career performing with the Buddy Rich Big Band in 1981 at the age of 21. Since then, he has made an impressive mark as both a leader and sideman with 12 critically-acclaimed CDs and countless sideman credits, including performing and recording with Frank Sinatra, Steely Dan, Donald Fagen and Steve Smith's Jazz Legacy. A dynamic player with enormous technical prowess, Walt is equally well-regarded as a composer and his CDs contain predominantly original work. His five books on advanced topics in improvisation are among the most respected in the field. He lives in New Jersey and is an Associate Professor at the Eastman School of Music....
- Overdrive by C. Andrew Hovan
- Overdrive by David A. Orthmann
- Overdrive by Dan Bilawsky
- Walt Weiskopf: Quartet Live by Edward Blanco
- Walt Weiskopf: Quartet Live by Doron Orenstein
- Day In Night Out by C. Andrew Hovan