Abdullah Shakar was born in Diyarbekir. He began to play oud and saz when he was 9 years old and studied kurdish, arabic maqam mods with Neset Gucmen. Also he was interested and played kurdish, armenian, persian and arabic musics for a long time. Abdullah Shakar started to play bass before 15 years ago and worked fundamental of jazz & bass lines with bass teacher and composer Raci Pismisoglu from the Istanbul Bilgi University.
MSG (Murat Sezen Guitars) Handmade Custom Guitars Istanbul/Turkey
- MSG 7 string fretless bass (singature)
- MSG 5 string fretless bass (hollow body)
- MSG 5 string bass (hollow body)
- MSG 5 string bass (birdeye maple)
Phil Jones Bass Amps...
- Super Flightcase BG-300
- Bass Buddy ( Practice/studio pre-amp )