Willing to teach
Beginner to advanced
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PRIVATE STUDENTS ON ALL LEVELS:
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED LEVEL
* Bachelor of Music degree from New England Conservatory of Music, Boston
* Studied abroad at L'Academie des Musique in Sion, Switzerland
* Graduate studies in Music Therapy at New York University
* Intensive private study, mentoring with Dwike Mitchell, George Russell, Jeanette Giguere, Papa Ladji Camara
* Attended The High School of Music and Art and The Metropolitan Music School in Manhattan
* Private music teacher with 30 years experience; current roster of 30 students per week. In person in New Jersey and around the world via Skype video conferencing. Specializing in the LCCOTO by George Russell.
* Visiting artist giving master classes at Universities, Colleges and Festivals throughout the United States
* Conducted master classes, workshops, teacher-training and assembly concerts as an arts-in-education curriculum specialist in over 2000 schools, servicing over one million students and teachers since 1979.
* Certified Instructor of George Russell's Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization (LCCOTO). Wasserman's primary aim is to maintain the integrity, authenticity and purity of George Russell's life's work by dedicating the transmission of its invaluable innovation explicitly as Russell and his wife Alice Norbury Russell intended it to be shared - thereby respecting and honoring his monumental legacy for future generations.