Willing to teach
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PRIVATE STUDENTS ON ALL LEVELS:
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED LEVEL
* Bachelor of Music degree from New England Conservatory of Music, Boston
* Studied abroad at L'Academie des Musique in Sion, Switzerland
* Graduate studies in Music Therapy at New York University
* Intensive private study, mentoring with Dwike Mitchell, George Russell, Jeanette Giguere, Papa Ladji Camara
* Attended The High School of Music and Art and The Metropolitan Music School in Manhattan
* Private music teacher with 30 years experience; current roster of 30 – 50 students per week
* Visiting artist giving master classes at Universities, Colleges and Festivals throughout the United States
* Conducted master classes, workshops, teacher-training and assembly concerts as an arts-in-education curriculum specialist in over 2000 schools, servicing over one million students and teachers since 1979.
* Certified Instructor of George Russell's Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization.