- Most sought after keyboard player in Asian pop music industry.
- Graduated in Hollywood, Los Angeles in the Musicians Institute Kit Professional in 1998.
- Educated under Steve Weingart, Carl Schordel, and Rique Pantoja.
- Expertise: Piano / Keyboard/ Music Arranger/ Band Leader /Music Director
- Favorite Music Genres: FUNK／JAZZ／FUSION／POP
Born in Taiwan in 1971, Jay Hung was touched by the sound of the keyboard as a child. He eventually self-studied music on his own. Although his traditional family did not support the boy to learn music, Jay did not give up on his love for music.
In 1996, Jay left Taiwan to Hollywood, Los Angeles for further music education at Musicians Institute (KIT). There he learned Jazz / Funk / Rock and other music elements. He studied under the guidance of great master Steve Weingart and Rique Pantoja; however, their teaching was strict and never taken lightly. After he returned to Taiwan in 2000, he began to work in the professional Asian pop music industry.
Since 2000 - 2017 Jay has done more than 500 concerts, mostly for Hong Kong, Taiwanese, and Chinese top famous artists. His position in the concert is usually Band Leader, Music Director, or Keyboard Player. He also played keyboard in many TV shows in China, including Chinese Idol. In addition, Jay has arranged more than 300 pop music in Asia.
With the 17 years of professional music experience, Jay feels he now has a strong heart to complete his own creative album. He will release his first personal jazz music album in 2017.