New York City
Willing to teach
TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS :
* Over 20 years experience - Saxophone, Jazz improvisation, Music Theory,
and Composition, and Sound Work.
* Private classes and Workshops - Advance students and Beginners.
* Experimenting with Caribbean Rhythms and Free Music Art Forms.
* State University of New York College at New Paltz, NY - BS in Music 1980-81
* Creative Music Studio - Woodstock, NY - 1980-81
* National Conservatory of Music - Madrid, Spain - 1978
* University of Panama - 1972 - 1976
* National Conservatory of Music - Republic of Panama - 1972 -1975
* Private Saxophone Instruction - Madrid,Spain(1979)
New York, USA(1989 - Present), Panama(2007)
* East Harlem Music School - Music Theory (1992)
* Brooklyn Conservatory of Music - Music Theory, Saxophone (1999-200)
* New Jersey Music Education and Advancement Program, NJ PAC (June, 2000)