Emmy, Peabody, and Edward R Murrow award-winning composer Kat Epple, has released 36 music albums internationally, composes music for film scores, and performs in concerts around the world.
- Film scores include National Geographic, PBS Nova, CNN, ABC, Valentino Fashions, History Channel, NASA, and Apple Computers.
- Music Performances include Guggenheim Museums, New York Metropolitan Museum of Art, The United Nations, London’s Union Chapel, National Gallery, concerts in Russia, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
- For twenty years, legendary visual artist, Robert Rauschenberg commissioned her to perform at his art openings internationally.
- In addition to her work as a solo artist, she currently performs and records with The Devin Townsend Project, Sonic Combine, and Anthropology Band.
- Original member of the classic space music synthesizer band, Emerald Web. with whom she released 13 Space Music albums internationally on various record labels.
- Kat travels the world collecting flutes from other cultures which she features in her original compositions and performances.
- Composes orchestral scores, New Age music, World Music, Chill-out, and electronic music.
- Founding member of PeaceVision http://peacevision.com - A Media Company for Peace.
- Custom music for museum exhibitions including: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hong Kong Science Museum, Florida Natural History Museum, Randell Research Institute, Useppa Island Historical Society, Alliance for the Arts, Imaginarium Children's Museum, Holocaust Museum, Art of the Olympians, Guggenheim Museums, and The Nature Conservancy.