Willing to teach
1. Saxophone, flute, clarinet - all levels
2. Theory and harmony
3. Improvisation - jazz, klezmer, popular
4. Ensemble coaching
5. Jazz composition and arranging
SELECTED METHODS AND BOOKS USED:
1. Klose "25 Daily exercises for saxophone"
2. David Liebman “Developing A Personal Sound”
3. Sigurd Rascher "158 Exercises"
4. Yusef Lateef “Repository Of Scales And Melodic Patterns”
5. Sigurd Rascher “Top Tones For The Saxophone”
6. Studies and Melodious Etudes for Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Levels I, II, III
7. Rubank Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Methods and Duet books
8. Das Saxophon Buch by Klaus Dapper, Vol I and II
SELECTED TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
1. 26 years of private and schools teaching in Europe and United States (Amherst MA, Westchester NY, Long Island NY, Brooklyn NY)
2. State Music Schools in Germany (1999-2003) - middle and high school students, adults
3. Teaching Assistantship at the University Of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Music (2003-2005)
4. Teaching assistant at the Rubin Academy of Music and Dance, Jerusalem, Israel (1990)
Lessons in studio or online (Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts). Travel to your home is possible. Rates $60/hour local, $25 travel surcharge.