B. M. in Jazz Guitar Performance, New England Conservatory, 1978. Additional studies at Berklee College in Music Synthesis; Eastman School of Music, Jazz Studies ('75-'77). Species counterpoint, composition and piano studies with Dr. Avram David 1981-1990, Craig Najjar, Sonny Kompanek.
Jazz guitar studies with Mick Goodrick, Barry Galbraith, Charlie Banacos, Gene Bertoncini, Chuck Wayne.
Over 700 performances with Boston-based worldbeat band Wildest Dreams, throughout New England to Aruba 1989-2000
Currently have an active, private teaching studio in East Hartford, CT at BeyondBasicsGuitar.com
East Hartford, CT
Willing to teach
Advanced students only.
Over three decades of personalized instruction. Bachelors of
Music in Jazz Guitar, New England Conservatory.
Why Study With Paul?
* Learn from a professional musician and teacher with over
three decades of experience
* Patient guidance from a skilled teacher who loves to teach
* All levels taught, from brand-new beginner to pro
* Lessons incorporate your own repertoire choices and focus
on the skills you want to develop
* You’ll learn how music works as well as how to play,
enabling better self-teaching and memorization.
* Work with a teacher who can quickly ascertain what’s
missing in your technique and key to your continued
* Learn from a teacher who plays and enjoys many genres and
Where: All lessons are taught at my home studio in East
When: Monday - Thursday evenings, 6-9pm